Implexx Crop Water Use Forecast.
A 14-day forecast of your crop’s water requirements
The Implexx Crop Water Use Forecast is an estimate of your crop’s water requirements for the next 14 days. Irrigation planning and management can be vastly improved with an indication of how much water a crop requires.
Allocation and purchasing of water in advance can be more reliable if there is an indication of how much water a crop may require. Rather than basing decisions on guesswork, the Implexx Crop Water Use Forecast provides a guide, or indication, on what may be required by the crop.
With the Implexx Crop Water Use Forecast tool, you get
- A 14-day crop water use forecast estimated from the latest advances in space science and technology
- Improved irrigation planning and management with a 14-day forecast of your crop water use
- A 14-day weather forecast unique to your location
- Fine-scale resolution down to a block, paddock or site
- Receive a daily email with easy to comprehensive forecast
- Choose between metric or imperial units
Benefits of the Implexx Crop Water Use Forecast
- Low-cost irrigation management – avoid paying for expensive hardware such as soil moisture sensors and data loggers.
- No maintenance – there is zero ongoing maintenance of hard to use field equipment and electronics.
- No hassles – your farm machinery and operations will not disturb the forecast. There is no need to remove equipment for harvest or for reinstallation, cleaning or other maintenance.
- Large scale – estimate water use of entire blocks rather than a tiny, single point with a soil moisture sensor.
- Local, personalised weather forecasts – receive a weather forecast that is localised to a 5-mile radius around your property.
You can sign up for a free, no obligations 14-day trial of the Implexx Crop Water Use Forecast by just getting in contact.