Historically this product type has been adopted within large manually operated supply chains due to the products’ lightweight and efficient nesting features. However, supply chains are changing, and every customer requests a tailored selection of design features and benefits. Many large retail & eCommerce operations have already invested in Loadhog’s ALC range, with each container being a different product configuration suited to that customer’s specific application.
All Loadhog containers have been designed and tested to ensure they fit a wide range of industrial applications.
- Strengthened base – The base of the Artemis has been strengthened with additional ribbing, which increases impact resistance and improves conveyor detection and decreases noise pollution.
- Secure hinge pin design – This concealed hinge pin offers an increased level of security protecting high-value goods within.
- Working with automation systems – The Artemis has a collar design to work in conjunction with automation machinery within supply chains today.
- Pally and Lid compatible – All of our containers work together with the Loadhog Pally & Lid system to provide the ultimate RTP solution, eliminating one-trip packaging.
- Compatible with other stepped totes – The stepped wall design of this container works in partnership with other stepped wall containers on the market.
- Secure Banding – Non-slip ribbing on the Lid assures banding is secure.
Accessories & Options
ALC Label Holder – Identification features such as barcode and RFID labelling can be provided for tracking your goods.
ALC Security Seals – Security seals available for various levels of security requirements.
We can also offer bespoke colours, labelling and branding (minimum order quantities apply.
- 368 AVAILABLE HEIGHTS (MM)
- 552 X 370 INTERNAL TOP (MM) L X W
- 600 X 400 FOOTPRINT (MM)
- 62 CAPACITY (LITRES)
- 3.18 WEIGHT (KG)