The ultimate goal for waste management centres when packing dangerous goods is to pack them in a manner to prevent the escape of the hazardous material contained within them. This is accomplished by utilizing UN Certified Attached Lid Container packaging which we can supply to suit your specific needs.
International agreements for the carriage of dangerous goods require packaging to be of a design type, certified by a national competent authority. The tests we carry out on our container’s focus on the ability to withstand heavy dropping and stacking. These tests are repeated by an external laboratory to obtain the certification required. The certification itself is one of the highest on the market in this category and since its introduction, we have seen a high degree of popularity amongst waste management companies across the UK and Europe as well as other unexpected applications.
- Increase vehicle fill up to 10% – The UN certified container adopts our innovative ALC lid design with 100% tessellation, capable of saving up to 10% when storing or transporting empty containers.
- Integrated Straps – Integrated straps permanently fixed to the container enable easy UN level containment & safety for hazardous materials.
- Compatible with the Pally and Lid System – The UN certified range works in conjunction with the Loadhog pally and lid for ultimate security and manoeuvrability of hazardous materials.
- Certified for solids and liquids – Each of the UN Certified containers can be used to transport Liquids with the use of an insertable UN Certified Bag.
- Certified to your needs – If you have specific needs we can develop a UN grade solution for you.
- Multiple footprints & sizes available – With a choice of multiple footprints and size configurations, we’re sure to have a container to suit your needs.
Accessories & Options
- ALC Label Holder – Identification features such as barcode and RFID labelling can be provided for tracking your goods.
- ALC Security Seals – Security seals available for various levels of security requirements.
- Approved Inner Bag – (Minimum 90 Microns) & security seal.
Quick Stats ALC-64
- 250, 310, 365, 400 AVAILABLE HEIGHTS (MM)
- 600 X 400 FOOTPRINT (MM)
- 40, 52, 63, 69 CAPACITY (LITRES)
- 30, 30, 45, 30 CERTIFIED MAX PAYLOAD (KG)
- 2.5, 2.7, 3.0, 3.2 WEIGHT (KG)
Quick Stats ALC-43
- 264, 306 AVAILABLE HEIGHTS (MM)
- 400 X 300 FOOTPRINT (MM)
- 22, 25 CAPACITY (LITRES)
- 37, 37 CERTIFIED MAX PAYLOAD (KG)
- 1.77, 1.92